6 Pool Deck & Patio Design Ideas
Long Island Backyard Renovations | Suffolk County Pool Patios
Are you looking out at your backyard space and wishing for a new look but falling short on ideas? That’s where we come in. Below are 6 featured designs from luxurypools.com to help get you inspired with the possibilities for your outdoor space.
- Sun Deck – Just close your eyes and think Ahhh… This is the design for soaking up some sunshine after a swim in the pool. A sun deck along the side of your pool can be embellished with modern outside chaise loungers to re-create the look of a luxury resort or hotel. Then, there is the in-pool sun deck, which is a large shallow area (5-8 inches deep) at the pool entry spanning the entire width of your pool or only a section.
- Bistro Patio – Suited for a small backyard space or relaxing and enjoying the scenery that surrounds you. This design has a bistro table and chairs that can be a part of the pool or separated by a small pathway. Though this design is best suited for a small space, you can also use in a larger space. Perhaps, opting for more bistro seating areas with different views of your surrounding landscape. Add a fire pit and you have an intimate setting for those evenings you want a little more quality time together with your special someone.
- Garden Oasis – Designed to enhance the natural setting in your backyard with minimal seating, lush plants, and materials, and/or colorful flowers. Add in a water feature and you have a tranquil outdoor escape from reality right when you step outside your patio door.
- Covered Patio – If you are looking for outdoor relaxation without the damage of the sun, this design may be a perfect fit. With larger pools that may be a bit detached from your home, a covered patio is an ideal option to create a relaxing sitting area to BBQ, entertain or just sit and read. Want to impress, add a cabana for changing and outdoor shower.
- Outdoor Room – A place for family and friends that feels cozy and resembles your favorite room in the house. Comfortable patio seating, custom pizza oven or fireplace and perhaps a table and chairs for poolside eating. Into entertaining, then adding a poolside kitchen with TV and swim up bar will surely have your guests wanting to return sooner rather than later.
- Backyard Retreat – This is the mix and match pool deck and patio made your way. Combine your favorite aspects of any of the other deck designs to create a space completely customized and based on your needs.
Allow Long Island Poolscapes to re-design or create a new Pool Deck and Patio that do not only feature worthy but meets your needs and vision. Contact us at (631) 698-8873 and let’s get started on your backyard makeover!